Current Technology Assurance Program (CTAP)
CTAP: Current Technology Assurance Program
CTAP (Current Technology Assurance Program) is a program that allows Voice Smart
Networks to offer you the ability to fix your telecommunications costs and stay
current with the latest equipment. This allows you to be more productive and service
your customers more efficiently.
What is CTAP?
CTAP is similar to a lease program but it enables you to refresh equipment after
the second year. If you do not take advantage of the refresh option after year five,
you can replace the equipment with a new phone system. This will allow you to take
advantage of the latest applications and integration options, many times at no change
in your monthly payment.
How Does It Work?
CTAP gives you a fixed cost for service, adds, moves, and changes for the duration
of the program. No other vendor can tell you what you will spend over the next five
years to service your telecommunications equipment; i-NETT can.
CTAP creates a partnership between you and i-NETT. We have created
a position in our company called a Customer Advocate. This person's job is to act
on your behalf, keeping you informed about new applications, features, and products
that can increase your ability to service your customers better. Your Customer Advocate
will contact you throughout the year asking for phone bills and other information
to verify you are receiving the services you are paying for and check for errors.
This position is our commitment to service you after the sale.
CTAP includes an insurance policy that covers acts of God with no deductible. Your
business cannot survive without phones. If something happens, do you have the time
to get quotes together for the insurance company? Do you want control over the products
you use to run your business? With CTAP i-NETT will get you up and
running. You will have one less thing to worry about and can return to your customers
Why Choose CTAP?
i-NETT has made the commitment to keep our customers on the cutting
edge of technology and to keep them informed. The cost businesses incur to keep
up with technology whether it is computer hardware, software, office machines, or
cell phones are ever present and demanding. With CTAP you are making a solid investment
in your organization that will keep you current with technology and preserve your
company's capital to invest in your customers.
Some Benefits With CTAP
- Priority queue to the "Partnership Operations Center"
- Unlimited training
- Priority scheduling for adds, moves, and changes
- Designation/key strips as needed
- Priority dispatch on all service calls
- User guides upon request
- Guarantee of "Inventory On Hand"
- Labor on "Software only" upgrades
- Unlimited moves and changes excluding structured wiring
- Local and long distance audits and recommendations upon request
- Periodic replacement of handset and station cords
- Service provider bill reconciliation
- Preferred service and replacement of defective equipment per factory recommendations
- Backup and archiving of system databases where applicable
- Annual preventative maintenance visit
- Annual analysis of connectivity charges
- Waiver of charges for no trouble found carrier calls
- Waiver of labor charges with software upgrades
- Remote support service calls via telephone or emails during normal business hours
- Waiver of labor charges when equipment is added or replaced
- Remote programming changes during normal business hours
- Quarterly technology webinars on advanced and emerging business applications