- Assurance Program
- Unified Communications
- Managed IT Services
- Managed Security Services
- Managed IT Solutions
Enterprise Help Desk Services
All large corporations have a help desk to solve their employee’s computer issues, why shouldn’t you? Just because you aren’t a multi-national conglomerate doesn’t mean you have to waste your time with pesky computer problems. There are businesses to help you, but none compare to our Enterprise Help Desk.
The Enterprise Help Desk offering is designed to be comprehensive, yet flexible. An assessment will determine your applications and systems and help you develop an escalation plan and service level agreement that meets your business requirements.
Creating, designing, and implementing a help desk is a costly project. We have already done this and are offering this service to you. We have been operating our Help Desk for over eight years so we know what it takes. With experienced, customer-orientated personnel, we are the expert in help desk services for the small and mid-tier business space.
With the Enterprise Help Desk offering, you can focus on running your business, without the worry of system questions or problems halting your productivity. Our highly trained help desk engineers can work with you and your associates as if they were a part of your team. You get access to IT experts that will work directly on the day-to-day activities that support your business. That’s a formula for success!
- ITIL Based Methodology and Toolset
- On Demand Reporting
- Above industry average customer satisfaction ratings
- Help Desk Institute Certified Engineers ensure you customer issues are resolved by courteous, knowledgeable experts.
- Leverages our MSP Alliance Accredited NOC
- Proven call-taking and problem-solving methodology adapted to your client’s needs
- Access to state-of-the-art technology tailored specifically to technology service providers
- Over 250,000 issues solved
- Level I and Level II certified and trained analysts
- Flexible operation hours
- Save time
- Increase productivity
- Immediate resolution
- Support almost all desktop applications
- A repository for all user requests including HR, facilities, copiers, telephone, etc.
- All issues are managed by the help desk
- Management reports help measure progress
- Provides a single location to manage all your associates, issues
Highest Rated Customer Satisfaction by Help Desk Institute
- We consistently score several percentage points higher than other outsource providers using the Help Desk Institutes Customer Satisfaction Index.
- By tracking all issues, Enterprise Help Desk team members are able to coordinate their work and make sure that issues get resolved in a timely manner. Issues that are not taken care of in timely manner will automatically be escalated.
Better Focus on Core Competencies
- Allows you to focus on your company's core business competencies
- Reduce or eliminate the need for an internal help desk
Maximize employee productivity and efficiency
- Resolve issues quickly
- Identifying root cause
- Issues are solved right the first time in a friendly manner
Augment current onsite resources
- Allow IT to leverage technical and business knowledge to apply technology to business issues
Powerful desktop sharing tools
- Immediate employee support when they need it
- Tools allow help desk expertise access to computers as if they were onsite
- Comprehensive help desk available immediately
- No need to build out an internal Help Desk staff
Root Cause Identification
- An investigation to determine the cause(s) of a failure or defect by establishing the failure mode and elements responsible for the failure.
Flexible support hours
- Our standard hours of operation are from 5am – 6pm PST, Monday - Friday.
- We also offer a 24X7 solution
Reliable, experienced, customer service-oriented help desk personnel
- Our professional staff with an average of 10 years of combined IT expertise, are able to provide a high level of professionalism, integrity and objectivity.
Management Reports and Trend Analysis
- Customers can obtain status reports, charts and graphs showing trends and problem areas.
- The analysis of data that exhibits an ongoing upward or downward pattern that is not due to seasonality or random noise. Analyzing trends is useful in detecting patterns that could lead to future quality problems, and in forecasting future demand periods.
i-NETT Help Desk
Full Problem Resolution & Expert Customer Service
In the world of IT, problems happen. Computers crash, passwords are lost, email stops working, and the list goes on. And without proper technical support in place, these problems can bring your business to an abrupt – and potentially damaging – halt.
With i-NETT Help Desk, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our certified technicians can quickly and efficiently resolve even your most complex technical problems.
Proactive Care & Maintenance
Not every support issue can be called a catastrophe...until it prevents you from being able to do your job. We’re here to help you stay ahead of the curve, so you can focus on growing your business – and to do so, we’ve adopted a proactive approach to network monitoring and IT maintenance.
That’s why our help desk is a seamless extension of our remote monitoring platform. So when you call to report an issue, there’s a good chance we’re already aware of the problem you’re experiencing – and are actively working to resolve it.
Our technicians receive regular training, coaching and quality review to continuously sharpen their skills, and they’re backed by a team of professional supervisors and managers to ensure consistency and unmatched service delivery.