Cloud & Premise IP PBX
Pulsar360's robust offerings include an Enterprise system with advanced features and functionality including full Call Center capabilities. The hybrid architecture provides for a Premise IP PBX combined with Hosted stations for remote offices/worker. Cloud PBX "Lite" is the perfect replacement for SOHO and SMB key systems or business / Centrex lines. Virtual receptionist, voice mail to email, fax to email and call-answering mobility are just a few of the features.
Redundancy and Reliability
- Multiple redundant servers in geographically dispersed data centers provide redundancy for all Cloud IP PBX instances
- 99.995% up-time reliability
Pulsar360 Hosted PBX Key Benefits
- Lower CAPEX and OPEX because there is no need to own, purchase, install or maintain your own PBX core. Enjoy predictable monthly communications expenses and easily scale up or down based on your business needs.
- Easily add stations or provide services to geographically- dispersed locations and/or telecommuters. Phone system change order charges are eliminated.
- All users and locations are members of the same "virtual" IP-PBX, and regardless of size or the number of calls received, a busy tone is never returned to prospects or customers.
- Disaster recovery options ensure you are always up and running.
End Point Diversity
- We currently support 30+ SIP manufacturers and over 200 IP telephones with our End-Point Manager. No need to purchase new IP phones.
- Soft Phone Flexibility improves productivity for mobile employees, as all features can be extended through the use of laptop-resident soft phones.
- We support BLF/DSS Side Cars
Web-Based Management and Reporting
- Web-based service management interfaces make certain tasks (e.g. moves, adds and changes, voice mail greeting changes, call forwarding treatments and destinations) easier for support staff and end users.
With our origins dating back to 2001, pulsar360 is one of the most established VoIP/digital phone service companies in North America.
Reliability from Redundancy
You get peace-of-mind with Pulsar360's unique redundancy, fail-over and disaster recovery solutions for networks of all sizes.
Superior Customer Service
Our customers receive the utmost in unparalleled Customer Support 24x7x365 via our service center and interactive service ticketing system.
Never miss a call thanks to multiple-device ringing capability. Combined with advanced call screening features, this allows critical calls to reach you.
Pulsar360, Inc. Feature Support Included in All Systems
- Flexible Time-Based Call Routing
- Built-In Conference Bridge
- Fax to E-mail
- Hunt / sRing Groups
- Music on Hold
- Voicemail Blasting
- Find Me / Follow Me Calling
- Personal IVRs
- Wake Up Calls
- Support for Video Calling
- Secure Communications (SRTP / TLS)
- Text to Speech
- Calling Queues (ACD)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Three-Way Calling Support
- Voicemail to E-mail
- Caller ID Support
- Call Transfer
- Call Recording
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Waiting
- Call History / Call Detail Records
- Call Event Logging
- Speed Dials
- Caller Blacklisting
- Call Screening
- Open Standards Support for Multiple Protocols
- SIP, IAX2
- PRI, T1, E1, J1, R2, POTS / Analog, ISDN, GSM (Excludes PBXact UC 10
- Softphone Support
- Specialty Device Support
- Door Phones
- Overhead Paging
- Strobe Alerts
- Paging Gateways
- Voice Gateways
- Failover Devices
- Desktop / Mobile Phone Support
- Upgrade System with Granular Control
- Bulk Import Utilities (Trunks, Extensions, Users, DIDs)
- Localization in both GUI and Sound Files for Multiple Languages
- Backup and Restore Utilities
- Custom Destination
- Web-based Config File Management when Needed
- System Recording Management
- GUI Controls for DNS, Network Settings, and More!
User Control Panel
- Responsive GUI (Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile Device)
- WebRTC Softphone
- Call History (Details and Recording Playback / Download)
- Contact Management
- Presence Management
- Conference Room Management
- Settings Management
- Find Me / Follow Me
- Call Forwarding
- Call Waiting
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Information
- Visual Voicemail - Playback and Management
- Notification Options
- Greetings Management
The Base Platform includes a base of system enhanced features.
Additional functionality can be added as needed:
- Call / Contact Center Features (Enhanced Call Center Functionality)
- Third Party Phone Support (for Non-Sangoma IP Phones)
P360 PBX Hosting Datasheet
For more information about Pulsar360's Hosted Phone Systems please download the complete brochure: