IP Telephony From A - Z by ShoreTel
Making the decision to switch to IP telephony and actually deploying the system is no small task.
To help you with pre-decision questions and post-decision planning and implementation, we have created this 96 page IP telephony eBook.
- Chapter 1 - The Benefits of IP Telephony
- Chapter 2 - The Decision: Vendor Evaluation and Selection
- Chapter 3 - Planning: The Implementation Calendar
- Chapter 4 - Ensuring Reliability in IP Telephony
- Chapter 5 - Handsets and Interfaces
- Chapter 6 - Security
- Chapter 7 - Mobility and Wireless
- Chapter 8 - Quality of Service
- Chapter 9 - Outsourced IP Telephony
- Chapter 10 - Ease-of-Use and Management
- Chapter 11 - Proof Points